Frequently Asked Questions
On this page, please find a selection of our most frequently asked questions. If you don’t see the answer you are looking for please feel free to contact us directly.
Select the question below to reveal the answer.
What's the best way to select a professional roofing contractor?
Is there a roofing consumer group I can reach if I have questions?
What should I consider when thinking about getting a metal roof?
Can I get a roof to match my house or building?
What are some signs of needing a new roof?
- Leaks or water marks in the attic after wind-driven rain or after ice build up
- Water stains on interior ceilings and walls; mold and mildew growth
- Decay of roof shingle, sheathing, and/or siding
- Cracked, missing, or curled roof shingles
- Dark, “dirty-looking” areas on your roof
- Excessive energy bills
My roof needs some repair, but I want to wait until summer or autumn to fix it. What should I consider?
“The new shingles look great! I am so pleased and thanks for all your help! The guys were great, too! Very polite – and did a great job cleaning up.”Veronica Greenan